If you are looking for a Thai interior designer, or a company to help you renovate your condominium or home, we can certainly help you.
One of the first questions you may want to ask, or at least wonder, is why use Thailand Interior Design ? It is certainly a very valid question and one we hope to answer below.
1. The Thailand interior design team is made up of English speaking Thai interior designers. We can communicate easily with you in English, as well as Thai. We are conveniently based in Bangkok and can easily carry out interior design if you are overseas too.
2. Our interior designers have over 15 years of experience and our head of interior design has worked both in Thailand and in USA. As a professional interior designer, he is very familiar with lots of styles and understands international ideas and requirements.
3. We communicate regularly and always answer emails. We are also available for meetings and phone calls.
4. We are very happy to listen to your ideas and requirements and help implement them into the designs.
5. We develop the design with you and you can make changes and discuss any aspect of the design during the process. This includes floor plans, 3D renders, material/specifications specifications and full detailed construction drawings.
6. We have a smart home systems specialist who works with us, so if required can supply all the latest technology for home automation.
7. We can if you require supply a quotation at the end to carry out all the renovation works.
8. Our renovation and construction team has over 20 years experience working in construction and design in Thailand.
9. We have a professional construction team who can also carry out all the physical renovation works, doing shop drawings where necessary and carrying out works to a high standard.
10. We provide a legal agreement, time schedule and guarantee on the works.
Thailand Interior Design offers you a full one stop interior remodeling and renovation service with a guarantee. So if you require help, all you have to do is contact us for a no obligation discussion. Thank you for coming to our web site and we look forward to hearing from you.